As a young spin-off SPICA is able to call on 20 years of expertise in engineering, developing and manufacturing of customer- specific electronic components, assemblies and power supplies. SPICA also has expertise in developing and manufacturing all kinds of transformers, chokes, as well as an extensive array of cables and cable tree harnesses applied in a wide range of industrial applications and professional markets. This opens up a wide range of opportunities for our industrial customers.
SPICA offers support in de development and production of prototypes, smaller and largers series with high quality and on time delivery.
Why choose SPICA?
- SPICA engineers work in the field and always create the best innovative solutions for each challenge.
- These unique solutions are delivered within the agreed timeframe and budget.
- Through its integrated approach and local manufacturing
- capabilities and skills, SPICA achieves the 'time to market' objectives expected by its customers.
- A team of specialists and dedicated employees continuously monitor the quality and on-time delivery of products and services.
- SPICA operates with a high level of flexibility in terms of both volume and time.
- A motivated team of SPICA experts use a range of semi and fully automated machinery, tools and multifunctional test equipment to serve the full product lifecycle of your products.
- An extensive ERP system supports the business processes and ensures the required efficiency in logistics and production.
The entire SPICA team is looking forward to supporting you in developing and manufacturing your projects.